Sevenoaks Workstyle - Sevenoaks

Section A

How to complain

If you have a complaint or dispute concerning your membership of the BT Pension Scheme that cannot be resolved informally, you may invoke the Scheme's internal dispute resolution procedure (IDRP). This procedure can only be used to resolve a dispute with the Trustee. It cannot be used to resolve any non-pension scheme issues such as a dispute with your employer.

Visit the Document library for an IDRP form which contains more information about the process.