Welcome to the BT Pension Scheme Website
This site is for ALL members* of the BT Pension Scheme, one of the largest in the UK. If you are a new employee or non-member employed by BT please visit the BT Retirement Saving Scheme website instead.
Membership of the BTPS falls into one of three "sections":
If you are unsure which Section you are a member of, please contact Pension Services. You can find out details of your specific benefits under the Section menus above. Other information in this site is generic and applies to all members.
We hope that you find the information useful.
* This site replaces the previous site at this address (for former BT Group employees with deferred pension benefits and Scheme pensioners) and also supplements BT's company intranet content, which is only accessible to employees.
No information contained in this site alters any member’s benefits or entitlement under the Scheme's trust deed and rules which can be amended from time to time. In the event of there being any difference between the information set out on this intranet site and the provisions of the Scheme’s current trust deed and rules, the latter will prevail.
- BT and Trustee announce agreement on the 2014 Valuation
- Crown Guarantee Update
- BT Pension Scheme Trustee announces enhanced security for members
- About a new voluntary pension increase option
- Pensions liberation - warning against early release pension offers
- PRI reporting and assessment survey 2011
- BT and Trustee announce agreement on the 2011 Valuation